Help Chuck Schuldiner...

from the Cradle

...and Justice for All
Oct 7, 2001
Milano
This is the new of the conditions of life of Chuck: those are the words of Jane Schuldiner,mother of Chuck:

"Chuck is recovering slowly from the poisoning of his system when he took
the trial dose of the drug Vincristine. It just takes time for it to leave
his system. Please tell his fans that. As for the tumor, great news, the
other new medication has begun to work. We pray just about every moment for
it to continue."

Originally posted by Duvall
am I gonna get flamed if I ask who this Chuck guy is?

Naah, no-one cares to flame you. But does the word "Death" say anything to you?..

-Villain (np: Silentium - "Into the Arms of the Night...")

Chuck is an amazing musician. I really hope he can beat the odds and make it through all of this. I was gonna go to a benifit concert for him a few weeks ago here in NJ, but it was cancelled because of the terrorist attacks.

chuck in my opinon is one of the best guitarists in the extreme genre ever period. From his early death metal to the prog death on later albums , some of the most mind blowing solos ever on a cd, without the typical guitar god wankery.

I can't beleive the lack of knowledge towards death and chuck on this forum. No point in any flaming tho.

Chuck is the god of guitar, the soul of death, the voice of a soul

Chuck is an important man...a great guitarist, great guy in general....it's not often you see postivity reflected in genre such as death metal, but in the later albums, you could see it....and i sincerely hope he makes it through all this....such a terrible thing does not deserve to happen to as talented and well meaning guy like him.