Help me narrow down some album choices

TartanLlama

A toilet brush... Cunning
Jul 13, 2008
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hey guys, I've been building up a back catalogue of tech/prog metal albums "to-buy" for a while now, and I've decided to buy a batch of them.
I've came up with a list, but I can't buy all of them so I was wondering which you guys would say are the best. Putting them in an order or just recommending would help. Favourite bands are Behold...The Arctopus, Spiral Architect, Symphony X and Andromeda.
The list is:
Canvas Solaris - Penumbra Diffuse
Continuo Renacer - Continuo Renacer
Outworld - Outworld
Zero Hour - Towers of Avarice
Zero Hour - Dark Deciever
Necrophagist - Epitaph
Shadow Gallery -Tyranny
Behold...The Arctopus - Skullgrid
Blotted Science - The Machinations of Dementia
Spastic Ink - Ink Complete

Thanks in advance

Canvas Solaris - Penumbra Diffuse is one of the best albums on your list, as are Ink Complete and Towers Of Avarice (haven't heard Dark Deceiver). Rest I either have not heard or think are average/sucky.

I'm not very familiar with most of those bands, but have you ever listened to Evergrey? If you like Symphony X and Shadow Gallery you'd probably dig Evergrey.

Sorry, I know you wanted help with the albums. :cool:

oh dude u must get canvas solaris, spastic ink, and continuo renacer...then get behold... and blotted science. zero hour is good but i cant get into the vocals.i LOVE canvas solaris and spastic ink those albums changed my life and got me into instrumental prog/tech...heed my words!