help me QA this e-card thingy I made

avi

W3RK3R
Aug 21, 2002
Oly, WA
www.itsatrap.com
http://www.itsatrap.com/kvlr/player/index.html

if anything doesn't work the way you think it should, please let me know and include your system/broswer information. it defaults to an embedded windows media stream, but can be switched to real with the link at the bottom of the player.

and if you care about the music or whatever, it's from a record I'm putting out in a few months for a band called KVLR from Umeå, Sweden. It's not metal, but maybe you'll like it anyhow. assuming everything works ok (or I have enough time to fix it), feel free to pass the link along wherever.

Unfortunatly real doesn't install in Cygwin, and I won't play with the install script to make it work. I will check the site out in my vmware freebsd right away though...

meh, I'm not so concerned about Cygwin et al since it's such a small % of users and those who run that stuff tend to be smarter and won't just freak out when something doesn't work.
mac people on the other hand, that's 7-8% or so of my traffic so I gotta be at least a little conscientious.

Absolutly. There a bit of linux/bsd traffic everywhere so since it works with Konqueror I am pretty sure everything will work. I am probably one of three worldwide who uses Xwin in Cygwin :)