Help me to find Russian Swano fan-club

Tykwodront

New Metal Member
Feb 6, 2005
Dorogie Rossiyane! PODSKAZhITE SUSchESTVUET LI RUSSKII FAN-KLUB SWANO ili HOTYa BY KAKOI-NIBUD' FORUM NA KOTOROM MOZhNO POGOVORIT' PO DUShAM! V YaZYKAH NE SILEN! ZARANEE SPASIBO!!! PAJVELA ZARAZA!

Tykwodront said:
Dorogie Rossiyane! PODSKAZhITE SUSchESTVUET LI RUSSKII FAN-KLUB SWANO ili HOTYa BY KAKOI-NIBUD' FORUM NA KOTOROM MOZhNO POGOVORIT' PO DUShAM! V YaZYKAH NE SILEN! ZARANEE SPASIBO!!! PAJVELA ZARAZA!

Translation:

Dear Russians. Please tell me if there is any kind of Russian Swano fan club where we could talk. I'm not good with languages. Thanks in advance.

:)

2 mattcira
[q] Fortunately I have a Russian friend who translates stuff for me... and she just so happens to be eye candy as well [/q]

I'd like to have a friend abroad, to also translate some musically-oriented stuff for me...

Well, honestly, the only thing Russian about her is that she was born in St Petersberg (did I spell that right?)... she moved here when she was 16 and has been in America for 10+ years now.. she's about as Americanized at they come. She even worked for the government and has a security clearance :)

mattcira said:
something about looks being insignificant? My russian is reallllly bad... much like my English!
Do forget it man. This pun is untranslatable... :Spin: