help me transcribe Cloud Constructor by Spiral Architect!

Damn , I've just checked them out , the fucker actually re-did some of the parts , even the ones Sean himself wrote down for me.
What an ass, huh?!

Originally posted by Tyr
Sean has seen the tab for Uroboric Forms and he gave me some pointers on it.
He said he hoped he would have time to transcribe the Cynic stuff himself sometime in the future , he's such a busy guy :)
He never said anything about having any transriptions lying around though :/
But anyhow , I believe both tabs are atleast over 90% correct :)

To me he said that he typed it all out before he recorded it and only needed to typeset it. I checked out the songs that had bassparts and it seemed to be good, as he said on the website, it's hard to get it 100% so I would say that they work very well since you can't tell exactly how the original is anyway.

Damn , I've just checked them out , the fucker actually re-did some of the parts , even the ones Sean himself wrote down for me.
What an ass, huh?!

That's not good...You should point it out to him and maybe he'll change it back.

TYR! Coypu! What's going on?
You guys regularly talk to Lars K. and Sean Malone? I want a part in this elite bass circle!C'mon man, I can tab some Green Day and shit.
Maybe if you're lucky, I'll bust out some phat Oasis tabs.Yeah man, you heard me! Root notes in 4/4 with a pick!
Some dangerous shit.

Originally posted by LordFireworm
TYR! Coypu! What's going on?
You guys regularly talk to Lars K. and Sean Malone? I want a part in this elite bass circle!C'mon man, I can tab some Green Day and shit.
Maybe if you're lucky, I'll bust out some phat Oasis tabs.Yeah man, you heard me! Root notes in 4/4 with a pick!
Some dangerous shit.

Sarcasm does not look well on you, LF.

Hey guys,
I just spoke to Lars. He's leaving tomorrow for 6 weeks on the road with Satyricon and wanted me to let you all know that he will make tabs for some songs soon. He's looked at the tabs on the net and they have LOTS of errors... Please note that he's also busy studying so he doesn't have much time to write down the old songs but he'll be in touch with Tyr after the tour so they can make some tabs for you bass freaks.

- Asgeir

I think that Spiral Architect uses the vile (and often overlooked) tuning down 1/2 step. I haven't fully transcribed anything by them, but I couldn't come close to playing the intros of Spinning and Fountainhead until I did that. I've played fretless bass for about a year and a half now and from what I've learned from a lot of jazz fusion players like Jaco Pastorius and Percy Jones, the open notes are important in creating some of those wild and funky riffs like the ones in Spiral Architect.

Justin