Help me with online shopping!

Thanatopsis123

白鬼
Oct 13, 2002
日本
Visit site
Ok.....So I've been trying to get an album by Lykathea Aflame and the distributors I know and trust (Relapse and Willowtip) that are supposed to have it are all sold out. So anybody know anything about the following distributors and hopefully how they are with online shopping?

RED STREAM, UNITED GUTTURAL, NECROPOLIS, ABLATED, BLOODSOAKED, CAH, HALF LIFE, DEEPSEND, CURSED, UNMATCHED BRUTALITY

Thanks.

Thanatopsis123 said:
Ok.....So I've been trying to get an album by Lykathea Aflame and the distributors I know and trust (Relapse and Willowtip) that are supposed to have it are all sold out. So anybody know anything about the following distributors and hopefully how they are with online shopping?

RED STREAM, UNITED GUTTURAL, NECROPOLIS, ABLATED, BLOODSOAKED, CAH, HALF LIFE, DEEPSEND, CURSED, UNMATCHED BRUTALITY

Thanks.

Out of all of those, the only one I've ordered from is Red Stream, and they always deliver quality product. I always pay with Payapl, and I have my order within a week. Red Stream is extremely reliable.

Dreamlord said:
Out of all of those, the only one I've ordered from is Red Stream, and they always deliver quality product. I always pay with Payapl, and I have my order within a week. Red Stream is extremely reliable.

Listen to him. Redstream is extremely fast. I got my order in two days(but it helps to live in PA, too :p)