Help, need vocals

guitars have too much high end. take some high end out, and also give a mid boost. bass guitar sounds absolutely fucking awesome!

not too keen on the snare drum either, remove some of the mids and replace them with highs instead. aolso add some reverb to it, and this will be a really good mix!

also, im a vocalist, i can do anything from mikael akerfeldt/phil bozeman style growls, to randy blythe screams to trevor strnad highs. so if youre looking for growls and shit instead of singing, then i can have a go :) you got any lyrics?

Hey, thanks for the comments about the mix, I´m gonna try those tips ;)
I don´t have any lyrics (my english sucks) but definitely we are looking for aggressive vocals and shit, of course if there is clean vocals thats cool too if it sounds good soo... please have a go ;)

cheers

it´s noticeable your english isn´t good cause the band name is gramatically wrong. It can either be "The Dead Silence" or "The Deadly Silent" or "The Deadly Silence" but not The dead silent, cause they´re two adjectives with no noun to describe. Oh and The Deadly silent might be gramatically wrong, but it doesn´ts sound quite right to my ears either.

Just a constructive criticism of course, not meant to offend or anything, rather to help.

And if you could get dropbox and upload it there more people would listen to it

Edit: I liked the song, I might try something out next week to see how it turns out, sounds like you need a In-flame Dark Tranquility type of voice IMO

Damn, I knew that my English was bad but not that bad ;) are you sure about that? shit...
Thanks for the alert, no offense taken ;)
Hope you can try some vocals for this song and yes, in flames type of voice sounds good to me ;)

PS - File uploaded via dropbox ;)

hey man, sorry I can't listen right now, but I will give it a listen. And I've been wanting to try some vocals on this but I had some of my (borrowed) gear taken away and I have no chance to record vocals right now, which has me quite bummed. If I can soon, I'll do it! And tomorrow I'll listen to the mix and tell you what I think

The mix is quite good, but I think it sounds a bit too separated, like guitars need to be a bit fuller and more upfront, or perhaps bass guitars needs more low end dominance, but there seems to be a hole that needs filling in there. And the lead guitar in that chorus-ish parts needs to come down a bit more, i feel it clouds the rhythm guitars a bit too much, but that´s just my opinion, I don´t like leads to be SO upfront cause then it feels empty when they´re not there

Wow, I think the song is awesome. Great job on the mix dude, it sounds great on my speakers (the most recent one you posted). I'd be willing to throw down some vocals. I do cleans as well as high screams and low growls. PM me if you want some samples of my vocals.

Other than that, rock on! :headbang: