Help Please....

You just need to get the image you want on your computer in .jpg format. Check its within any set size limits and upload it onto the board. If you have any trouble I'd be happy to help you out further.

Welcome to the board :wave:

Dark_vampiress said:
Could someone help me with my sig/avatar..or whatever it's called...i'm new and i want some stuff on there. Thank You. :worship:

Click on the user cp link up in the top left hand corner..that takes you to your control panel, where you can fix both your sig & your avatar. You'll see links running across the screen you're taken to..to fix your sig, click the signature link & put your sig in the text box.

Then you can click the avatar link (next to the signature link), & the screen that you're taken to will give you the option of choosing an avatar that's on the server (the yellow faces), or if you choose 'custom avatar', you have the option of putting in the url of an avatar that's on the web, or uploading your own avatar.

Hope this helps!

Lady of the Oracle said:
Click on the user cp link up in the top left hand corner..that takes you to your control panel, where you can fix both your sig & your avatar. You'll see links running across the screen you're taken to..to fix your sig, click the signature link & put your sig in the text box.

Then you can click the avatar link (next to the signature link), & the screen that you're taken to will give you the option of choosing an avatar that's on the server (the yellow faces), or if you choose 'custom avatar', you have the option of putting in the url of an avatar that's on the web, or uploading your own avatar.

Hope this helps!

thanx :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: