Help, pretty please!! :o)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaidenRulez82

New Metal Member
Apr 23, 2009
Apex, NC
Ok, so I finally joined! Really excited to be able to connect with other metal (and hopefully Iron Maiden) fans on here!

I must confess, though, I need your help. I am in a contest that is being held by our local rock station (96 Rock). I am trying to be a "96 Rock Girl," which would land me all kinds of cool perks: backstage/VIP passes to concerts that come to town (too bad Maiden never plays in NC!!!), I'd get to be on the air, and I'd get paid to be at events held by the radio station. Yes, it would be awesome (and yes, if you're local, I'd totally hook you up!).

My competition is quite skanktastic, though, so I'm having a difficult time holding my own in the online voting part of this contest. Would you pretty please vote for me? It only takes 2 seconds, and you don't have to register for anything. They even have a pic & video interview of me posted on there (along with my competition), so you can see what I'm up against!

Will you help me to rock the vote (pun intended)??

Here's the link to vote:

http://96rockonline.com/article.asp?id=664287&pollid=24347&iframe

I am asking people to vote for me from as many computers as possible (home, work, iphone, etc), and to get friends/family/coworkers to vote for me as well (if possible!). The polls close at 12pm (EST) tomorrow (24th of April).

If you live in the Raleigh, NC area, please DO come out to cheer me on for the final round of the competition on May 9th @ 10pm (I believe it will be held @ the City Limits Saloon in Raleigh). Our local rock station desperately needs some metal chicks to be involved in it!:headbang:

Thanks for reading (and hopefully voting, too!), and I will keep everyone posted on my progress!

~Elena

Status
Not open for further replies.