HELP! Who knows the words of "On your time" from 0 min. 52 sec. to 0 min. to 55 sec.?

detox

my task is to make 100% correct song lyrics
Oct 20, 2015
Slovenia
HELP! Who knows the words of "On your time" from 0 min. 52 sec. to 0 min. to 55 sec.? It sounds like: "And so after… ............up closer" . Or not???

Reactions: incendo
Maybe! So, many thanks again! Respect! P.S. I know that you really tired of my lyrics questions, but maybe you are the fan of PAIN? If it's true, than you can check out my post here about "Pain - Trapped" lyrics.

Come on, native English fans of Dark Tranquillity! We still don't have this background lyrics! Yes, it's hard to figured it out, but we must have the text of this song. I already checked all the Dark Tranquillity's albums and put the 100% correct and complete lyrics on darklyrics.com for all DT-fans.

P.S. But I still don't know this verse from "On your time", after 1-st verse...

No, Bro! This line that you wrote ends at 0 min. 46 sec. And ONLY then goes the line that is missing - it's from 0 min. 52 sec. to 0 min. to 55 sec. And It sounds like: "And so after… ............up closer" . Just listen it carefully and you will understand what I'm talking about.

P.S. Or maybe it's like:" And soaked up by the ...... closer"

I'll check it again when I'm home, but I know exactly what you're talking about. He says the line I said, and then at 52 seconds he quietly speaks it again. I put my ear right up to my speakers.

Please, listen it when you will be at home. You know, I wanna make 100% correct and full lyrics of this album and then put it to darklyrics.com for all DT-fans. But English is my second language and sometimes it's hard for me to understand the words...Thank you, Bro!

He definitely ends it with, "and I arrived on your time". Says it kinda slowly, with a slight pause after, "arrived". He draws out, "on your time". Now, I'm pretty sure he starts with, "And soaked up,". I kept clicking back to 51 sec. and kept hearing, "soaked". So, I say the whole thing is, "And soaked up, and I arrived on your time."

Reactions: detox
Yes, Bro, now I can here it too! You are absolutely right! Thank you very much! And may I have to ask you about the last question of DT-lyrics and their track "Away Delight away" from 1 min. 54 sec. to 1 min. 59 sec? It sounds like: "And this is forgotten, living me" Am I right or not? Can you check it too? This part is absent in booklet. Link: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...way-from-1-min-54-sec-to-1-min-59-sec.989625/

And if you need, then you can download what I already prepared – all the lyrics from my favourite albums of Dark Tranquillity and In Flames. Let me tell you, that the lyrics in booklets sometimes not finished, or with misprints and mistakes. So, I decided to check it all completely – and you will find absolutely everything like all the verses, choruses, back-vocals, screams, quotes etc. Here are the links:

Dark Tranquillity albums lyrics (http://www20.zippyshare.com/v/Z1z6ykYc/file.html)

In Flames albums lyrics (http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/cFFGPi8f/file.html)

Hello, La Rocque! Well, actually you're absolutelly right - I am an old fan of NHL and Pittsburgh Penquins. And for me this is the best logo I ever seen. And also I really dislike their new logo (it's to simple and primitive...). So this is how it is! P.S. Also I have T-shirt with the previouse PP team logo - it's awesome too. Kind regards!

detox, don't want to hijack your thread but I will this time, I have a Mario Lemieux on ice jersey with the logo you like :)
Their present day logo is almost like their original, only difference I can see is the Penguin has a scarf on the old logo.
The Penguins play their first games of the season tonight,
LET'S GO PEN'S !!!

Reactions: detox
Let me say that Mario Lemieux and Jaromir Jagr - are the super best legands forever!!! Evgeni Malkin is pretty good too, I like him, but those 2 persons are the best forever! Let's go Pens and hope to see them at least in 2019 final!