Help with a master's thesis and win two tickets to Summer Breeze 2016

ThomasWinter

New Metal Member
Jul 2, 2016
Dear fellow metalheads,

did you know you can make metal t-shirts from cannabis plants?

As a sustainability management student at Leuphana University in Lüneburg/Germany, I am writing my master thesis about whether metal t-shirts made of hemp (the cannabis plant) could be a more environmentally and socially friendly alternative to the usual cotton shirts. If you are from the EU, Norway or Switzerland, you can help me a lot by filling in this short questionnaire: https://hanfprojekt.limequery.com/935693?lang=en

The survey is open until 31 July, takes about 5-6 minutes to complete and is completely anonymous. To thank you for your time, I raffle two tickets to the Summer Breeze 2016 festival in Dinkelsbühl/Germany (17-20 August 2015). So if you want (and are at least 18 years of age), you can fill in your contact data have a chance to win the tickets. Your contact data will be used only for this raffle and not for anything else. Participation in the raffle is optional.

Please feel free to distribute this call for participation to your fellow metalheads - the survey is directed to all metal fans from the EU, Norway and Switzerland.

For any questions or comments, you can also mail me directly at Thomas.Winter@stud.leuphana.de

Best regards,

Thomas

Last edited: