help with paper

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
so i'm doing a literary analysis of Flannery O'Conner's story Good Country People, which is basically the story of this totally boarish unappealing atheist woman being seduced by this innocent, wholesome young bible salesman who turns out to be a con artist. i'm writing about how their religious beliefs correspond to social archetypes, but need some outside sources, because otherwise this'll just be a big opinion piece. so what i need, if anyone can find it, are (hopefully credible) websites that explain christians' views on atheists - their deals about how God gave people life and atheists are just denying it, etc.

yeah... if anyone could help me out in such a way, it'd be much obliged. thanks!

The bible is notoriously inaccurate and contradicts itself. Terrible source to cite.

people believe in a god the man made in our own image...i dislike religion, i really do. Bible is the most fictional book i have ever read, all a load of shit to me, i was force-fed christianity cause my parents were bible-hoppers, bitter taste all through my childhood, spent 3 years under a preachers teachings at a luthern church, all i learned was to hate it.

I'd refuse to read it, write about it, and threaten action if they tried anything with me. *shrug* College: Worthless. Certification/licensing programs for specific jobs: The good way.

that it's ridiculous, and completely unintelligible out of context (i.e. now vs. 2000 years ago) is irrelevent. She's writing a paper about how xtians feel about athiests. The bible, that would be rule book they ignore 90% of the time, does address the issue. Besides, its fun to quote scripture out of context.

"And Judas threw the coins into the temple and went and hanged himself."
"Go thou and do likewise."

See?
:D