HELP!!

Lee_B

Readin' me posts are ya?
May 16, 2001
Surbiton. The Posh bit
www.elitistrecords.co.uk
To-Mera are up for vote on a Myspace "female vocal bands" thingie and we could do with a few more numbers. All you have to do is follow the link below, click the link on that page and vote. We're definitely the odd ones out in the line-up (Julie doesn't sound like a castrated Pitbull for a start...) and don't really stand a chance, but at present we're close to getting our arses kicked by a band who sound like Anal Cunt, only worse... :)

HELP!!

http://www.myspace.com/ukmetalunderground

:)

Lee

would do, but i already voted for Spasticated Razor Masterbator earlier because i know them, and they are ace. :hotjump:

Lee_B said:
Out of interest, what software are you using for that?

Lee

No software, only proxifiers on the internet. Just google the internet for "free anonymizer", copy the voting site to the anonymizer and vote. Remark: only one vote per anonymizer/day, but there are allot of proxis in the internet.

Meh.. Seems the guys out in front are DEFINITLY using the "dark arts" to get themselves ahead. i've been spamming relentlessly on about 15 different forums. Each time we get close to those assholes their votes jump about 15 within a space of a few minutes :(