Henrik Danhage wah pedal ?

robyos

New Metal Member
Mar 27, 2007
Does anyone know what wah pedal is used by both of Evergrey guitar players ?

They both use Line 6 POD XT Live nowadays and those got wha-pedals included...

tom used that one only when I saw them in november, but I don´t know about henric...

On the Monday Morning Tour at Jaxx, I remember [although trying very hard] them using multi-effects boards. Something like the Boss GT-8. But I think their's had two expression pedals on each board.

when I saw them they had POD XT Live, and I read in an inteview that they used them.
but those only got one pedal...maybe they had a wah-pedal right next to it?

When I saw em, it was XT live, which has a wah effect built in, can use it with I guess any of the patches. Don't know about the two pedal malarkey though, I only remember seeing the XT's.

Shame about the XT's though, never liked the sound of the things, and it lost EG a bit of edge......but I guess its easier for em now, which I can't argue with.

Last I knew (and confirmed via DVD) they use Peavey 5150's and Marshall JCM 900's in the studio.
Live at PP this past year, they used the Pods.. less gear to cart through customs, and a consistent sound from night to night no matter what the venue.
Past PP's - they used Peavey TubeFX preamps with boogie or marshall poweramps, and then it was Peavey 5150's. On the US tour, Henrik briefly used a Randall head...
The Wah was a Dunlop, but as stated above - the wah effect is built into the Pod

When they played here in Australia last week I was right up the front and saw no amps on stage, but did notice alot of switching going on, so my logic says there were XT live's up there.