Henrik Danhage's Caparison guitar

I'm sure someone here will pop in with more exact information, might even find some juicy technical spec here but from what I know; They're special signatured models, Tom and Henrik's guitars are both based on the Horus-model, got a Schaller RT2-tremolo system (might be wrong about that, not sure) and they've specified the stuff like wood, colours, pickups and so on by themself.

I doubt that you're gonna find a copy of it, but who knows, might come one day. :)

fortuneIL said:
Does anyone know the specs or where you can get one of these things?

Ok gear heads here we go.....and dont drop ur load before finish reading this shit... ok ???
supergrin.gif

Headstock : devils tail with ivory binding
machine heads : gotoh sg 381-07 H.A.P
Locking nut : schaller R2

Neck :Hard maple
Neckscale: 628mm(24 3/4) 27 frets
Fingerboard: Ebony with Ivory binding and evergrey clan logo on12-13 fret
Frets: slim frets
Neck joint : Bolt on

Body style : Horus
Body : Mahogany
Pick ups: Tom and Henk by Caparison
Controls: Master volume with pickup selector
Bridge : Schaller S-FTR 2

Head top : Black mat
Neck back :Oiled
Body color: different on all guitars I got oiled guitars and Tom have painted ones with finish .

We got 4 each all in different tunings.
Hope this will do cuz my fingers are getting fucking numbed here so we have to take care of the amps and shit some other time guys and gals.

Best reards and hail satan ...
//H

fortuneIL said:
Does anyone know the specs or where you can get one of these things?

His guitars are custom made for him but I dont think its impossible to get one just like it... However I believe Caparison puts a bit more effort in makin these custom wonders for him than what you would find in any store.....And it might cost ya a bit....

Henrik/Evergrey said:
Ok gear heads here we go.....and dont drop ur load before finish reading this shit... ok ???
supergrin.gif

Headstock : devils tail with ivory binding
machine heads : gotoh sg 381-07 H.A.P
Locking nut : schaller R2

Neck :Hard maple
Neckscale: 628mm(24 3/4) 27 frets
Fingerboard: Ebony with Ivory binding and evergrey clan logo on12-13 fret
Frets: slim frets
Neck joint : Bolt on

Body style : Horus
Body : Mahogany
Pick ups: Tom and Henk by Caparison
Controls: Master volume with pickup selector
Bridge : Schaller S-FTR 2

Head top : Black mat
Neck back :Oiled
Body color: different on all guitars I got oiled guitars and Tom have painted ones with finish .

We got 4 each all in different tunings.
Hope this will do cuz my fingers are getting fucking numbed here so we have to take care of the amps and shit some other time guys and gals.

Best reards and hail satan ...
//H

Thanks a ton for the info man.... Any news on getting a line of these going for sale in the US? I was looking at buying a Brian Moore custom or a Paul Reed Smith, but this axe is far superior.

is it actually possible to buy the normal models from Caparison , I'm from Belgium, and when I ask in a musicstore about this Guitar-series/type, they look at me if I'm from outer Space or something.... and the only info I find is on that Japanese Site ...

Vermiis said:
They cost about 1200-1300 euro's

Or, It could be the same thing as with Parker Guitars, if you want a 'real' parker, you have to order it and they make it for you. And maybe there are some cheaper Caparison models in stores, but maybe only in Japan...The company probably isn't really well-known yet so, it could take a while before there will be caparisons in a regular musicshop. I think it depends on the endorsers. They must have someone who is extremely famous, then their name will grow..

Mattias Eklundh of Freak kitchen has a caparison (applehorn, how did he came up with the idea??) as well.