Henry Moreno now in Soilwork?

Officer Nice

Masshole
Oct 7, 2002
There's a rumor going around on the internet that Henry Moreno
is now the drummer of Soilwork.

Is this some kind of Jason Newsted-I'm in Voivod-but I'll play with Ozzy-
to get my band on Ozzfest-kind of maneuver????

Officers wanna know.....

Officer Nice

I believe you're thinking of Henry Ranta (Soilwork's former drummer), but Soilwork would be lucky to have Imagikadrummer. Imagika is on the verge of greatness with this next disc, though, so, I'm guessing Mr. Moreno is going to stick around. :headbang:

-Mark

Shit that's all you wanted?! How about the 6 cases of Jergens and a lifetime subscription to Spank with a Hank mag? Oh well back to reality.

Fossil

Imagikadrummer said:
Yeah Soilwork's managment called me but they couldn't meet my demands of a new drum set every gig, my own tour bus, an endless supply of conflict & coke's, chicken picatta, and a V.I.P. membership at the bunny ranch!!!Fuck them!!! :D
But hold the Chinese food, right?

fossil said:
Shit that's all you wanted?! How about the 6 cases of Jergens and a lifetime subscription to Spank with a Hank mag? Oh well back to reality.

Fossil
Wow...I was pretty excited for Henry...I thought it was TRUE!!!! ;) No Jergens off now!!!

Imagikadrummer said:
Yeah Soilwork's managment called me but they couldn't meet my demands of a new drum set every gig, my own tour bus, an endless supply of conflict & coke's, chicken picatta, and a V.I.P. membership at the bunny ranch!!!Fuck them!!! :D
Those fucking swedes, what the hell do they know anyways :loco:

Bear