Here Come the Brides?

not being a big crue fan,it doesnt surprise me that its not very good.its just a shame for all you boys that really loved them,they had a really hardcore fanbase that i think all the seperate members were hoping to milk bigtime.
you know,if nikki sixx had have said that about metallica now,quite a few people would agree,but in 1990?wtf.maybe some of the drugs he did in the crue days gave him a glimpse of the future.
bet he didnt see your review for his new project though sixx!!

"To me, Metallica is a shitty band. I mean I fucking hate Metallica. I think their music is crap. It's just garbage, and they won't be here in a few years. And I don't care if I get hassled for that. There is nothing in that music, lyrically, musically, rhythmically. I mean what's their fucking purpose? To me that's crap and I don't mind if I get shit for that."
Nikki Sixx, Creem Metal, April 1990

Bwahahahahahaha how wrong was he! I'm a Sixx fan but damn that is just retarded

JonnyD said:
"To me, Metallica is a shitty band. I mean I fucking hate Metallica. I think their music is crap. It's just garbage, and they won't be here in a few years. And I don't care if I get hassled for that. There is nothing in that music, lyrically, musically, rhythmically. I mean what's their fucking purpose? To me that's crap and I don't mind if I get shit for that."
Nikki Sixx, Creem Metal, April 1990

Bwahahahahahaha how wrong was he! I'm a Sixx fan but damn that is just retarded
Tell me about it. Like you I'm a fan, but sometimes these musicians get a bit out of control... Avoid the Brides of Destruction one of the most disappointing discs of 2004!:ill:

I downloaded a copy of the Brides disc..... glad I didn't spend any money on it..... Uugh!!

I gotta stand up in defense, here. I like the Brides disc. I don't think it's album of the year by any stretch, but I like it a LOT better than anything TOMMY LEE has put out! haha Compared to Methods of Mayhem this thing is Led Freakin' Zepplin! hahaha ANYWAY, I think that most of the "supergroup" type albums that come out are about this way...they're just ok. Even if the musicianship is stellar (which it is not on the Brides...) the chemistry is never there like it is in the musician's band we originally know them from. Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee and Vince Neil...all their solo discs were ok but nothing memorable or nothing AWESOME...until you put them together and add Mick Mars and then you've got Chemistry, baby! I think the Brides disc is an ok disc that is worth buying used...if Sixx wasn't in it or Tracii Guns I think it would receive a different welcome...but I don't think the Brides disc is a turd, either.