here we go again with album date release

saxon747rock

Oct 19, 2003
york
Visit site
The last i read on this board was that the release date for the new album was sept 20th.

Ive just looked on another site which says now that the release date is sept 28th.

I no its only another 8 more days but whats the chances of it being put back even more then that i would say pritty good maybe October sometime who knows.

Just hope that whoever is responsible for putting the release date back every 5 minutes knows that it pisses us fans of.

saxon747rock said:
The last i read on this board was that the release date for the new album was sept 20th.

Ive just looked on another site which says now that the release date is sept 28th.

I no its only another 8 more days but whats the chances of it being put back even more then that i would say pritty good maybe October sometime who knows.

Just hope that whoever is responsible for putting the release date back every 5 minutes knows that it pisses us fans of.

another 8 days more waiting.. well I can forgive ..under one condition.. that there will be a nice competition for the new upcoming album on this website, (and then a really tough one.. not that Donald Duck-kind :D )as I mentioned earlier..and then a nice price fixed to it ...such as a nice oilpainting of Lionheart-album-cover or kinda stuff by Raymond Gregory :Spin: that is a good compensation what do you people think? And further you know somtimes I think: Perhaps you might die before 20 or 28 september, then you will never hear what the new album is like... ever thought about that? sometimes I get nightmares about that.. :erk: I understand you perfectly Saxon 747rock... the best is the management mentiones 1 date and that will be the date..or never tell a date... :dopey: