here's a recommendation: PERSONKRETS 3:1

einride

your best friend
Feb 29, 2008
i thought i had told you guys about this band already but i guess not. this is crust but the guys obviously like metal a lot and if this had lyrics that were more about satan and less about politics and shit (some of them are mostly about war and death so that's fair enough) it could from time to time be "crust influenced black metal" instead of the other way around

so yeah, they're from umeå, broke up a year or two ago, pretty good band and their only full-length is the only album in my collection that is basically "punk"

warcrimes <-- listen to this if you're listening to one song
the glorious dead
krigssång
radera mig

Hey while we're on the topic, whats the deal with Amebix?

I remember you mentioning them and so i downloaded a couple of things from a blog, namely Arise! and Monolith so tell me what I'm getting into here, ok?

Hey while we're on the topic, whats the deal with Amebix?

I remember you mentioning them and so i downloaded a couple of things from a blog, namely Arise! and Monolith so tell me what I'm getting into here, ok?

it's very serious crust with a heavy motorhead/venom influence

it is also immediately obvious from listening to "arise!" that bathory liked amebix a lot

also when the "winter" ep came out in 1982 it was more black metal than anything else at the time

Last edited by a moderator: