heres another shameless plug

Hawng

Internationaly known
Jan 18, 2004
Jeffersonville NY
everyone go to Hard Rock Radio Live, listen to the music, and praise the lord for such a wonderful radio station. click the banner in my sig. ok, thanks

Oh yeah I almost forgot, If you are in a unsigned band, contact them, give them your tunes and listen to them play your tunes TO A INTERNATIONAL AUDIANCE!!!! They support the underground metal scene so you should support them as well.

Hey Hawng, First thanks for the heads up on this link dude!!!
It sneaks under the wire at work and doesn't get blocked out..So I've been listening all morning and will for the whole day.

Second, our little bitch is at it again....This time in the anthrax forum.
Did you give her permission to start running off at the mouth again??

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4214377&postcount=46

Hawng said:
Oh yeah I almost forgot, If you are in a unsigned band, contact them, give them your tunes and listen to them play your tunes TO A INTERNATIONAL AUDIANCE!!!! They support the underground metal scene so you should support them as well.

No problem on the link, I am glad to share with all. If you get the chance check out the Vault of Metal hosted by my buddie Raven, He plays all the good shit.

As for PreddyQueen, I really dont know what to do about her....But you know how bitches are, they just dont shut up.
T_man357 said:
Hey Hawng, First thanks for the heads up on this link dude!!!
It sneaks under the wire at work and doesn't get blocked out..So I've been listening all morning and will for the whole day.

Second, our little bitch is at it again....This time in the anthrax forum.
Did you give her permission to start running off at the mouth again??

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=4214377&postcount=46

Update: that thread closed, Preddys best responce was "Whaaaaaaaaa" . I think JDelphi closed the thread before the tears started flowing.

MyHatred said:
I was wondering how long it was going to take for you guys to notice that:D That dude probably gets passed around like a pack of smokes by the inmates at the prison he works at:eek:
I dont think so dude, I think its more like he hit the showers, found a guy that would make John Holmes cry and... well I think you guys can figure out the rest of the story