Here's Nevermore's (and other) setlists for Night One of Thrash Domination in Japan

Oh... and:

bacon-771567.jpg

Oh my god look at these fantastic choices of songs:

Beyond W.
River Dragon
Godless Endeavor
7 Tongues
Obsidian
Termination
EoR
Born

If the setlist in Toronto at the end of October is even half of that, I will be splooging twice that night.

5 songs are first songs off their albums...cool. If they were to do 1st songs from all records there'd be optimist pessimist, narcosynthesis, what tomorrow knows as well. Cookie...I think if you were to have more fun with numbers by randomly picking two tracks from each album the set lists would still be really good.

Night 2:

01. SE -> Inside Four Walls 02. Narcosynthesis 03. The River Dragon Has Come 04. Born 05. Emptiness Unobstructed 06. Beyond Within 07. Your Poison Throne 08. Taste Revenge (SANCTUARY) 09. Eden Lies Obscured (SANCTUARY) 10. Obsidian Conspiracy 11. Enemies Of Reality

CrackedKnäckebröd;9383246 said:
so why did they play the same songs two night in a row?

I'd imagine because it was sort of a last-minute situation. I'm sure if they knew they were playing both nights all along, they would have rehearsed varying sets. Hell, the video of them going over 'Eden' was when they were IN Japan getting ready to do the show...

Here's to hoping that Sanctuary actually plays ProgPower.