2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

It's damn GREAT in my humble opinion.

Actually that's the promo CD back cover but they must have used it on the normal version too yep.
I'll have the digipack on wednesday :Spin:

Embla said:
I tried to check your band out, but alas, no site :) I'll have to take your word for it!

And yes, I have been known as Mrs S for quite some years now. I find it hilarious that anybody would suggest that D would call himself a genious. Having lived with him for a dozen or so years now, I know that he does believe in making the best possible *music* (and not the best possible money). He'd never say "God I'm just friggin ace", but he wouldn't excuse himself for existing either. He is a fascinating human being, and although I have to share him with you all, he's the only thing I never tire of. So there :)
Yeah, the site's under major construction but it's cool you actually tried to check it out. Anyway, here's the artwork Ms. S.:

cover1.jpg

I know, I know... :ill:

PS: All Hail the Swanö family.

Achernar said:
Yeah, the site's under major construction but it's cool you actually tried to check it out. Anyway, here's the artwork Ms. S.:

http://www.leirianet.pt/~glamourdiesel/cover1.jpg

I know, I know... :ill:

PS: All Hail the Swanö family.

I have a 'thing' for artists who works with layers, textures, "fabrics"... so I like the atmosphere of it... but the fire extinguisher was rather an odd choice? :)

All hail Swanö? Doesn't look like it, does it? :p I couldn't give a toss, really, but I find it frightfully funny that people *care* at all. He does seem to evoke emotions, ol Mr D... if only people knew how little he cares about trying to live up to any image.

Embla said:
I have a 'thing' for artists who works with layers, textures, "fabrics"... so I like the atmosphere of it... but the fire extinguisher was rather an odd choice? :)
Yeah, Odd but still i think it's great...and...err...original? :ill: Maybe you can convince Mr. D. to use Travis' services in an upcoming (concept?) album...not saying that CDN does a bad work but...eheh :Smug:

Achernar said:
Yeah, Odd but still i think it's great...and...err...original? :ill: Maybe you can convince Mr. D. to use Travis' services in an upcoming (concept?) album...not saying that CDN does a bad work but...eheh :Smug:
Well, it does stand out a bit, I have to agree :)

Travis would suit some of Dan's stuff, but I don't think there are any plans of that. I have to say, D has had some rather horrid looking covers over the years... perhaps he's cursed :) CDN has done a better job than what some, slighty more well-known, artists that have contributed in the past...

Hugh Syme on a BIG budget, I say!! :) That's the one for D!