Here's Volbeat with Caggiano

First thing I've ever heard from Volbeat.

boringish crap.

But Rob's moving around more than he ever did with Anthrax.

I didn't think the beanie boy fit in with anthrax..looks like a roadie. But he REALLy doesn't fit in with Volbeat...I don't get it...why oh why the beanie cemented to his scalp

I didn't think the beanie boy fit in with anthrax..looks like a roadie. But he REALLy doesn't fit in with Volbeat...I don't get it...why oh why the beanie cemented to his scalp
Yeah it never bothered me before but now that he's gone it's starting to annoy me too. It's more of a snow hat than a beanie.

Looks like Rob's having fun playing some Cash! Good for him! Wear that beanie with pride brother!:kickass:

I still can't believe all of the hate on a beanie. Who freaking cares about image??!?!?

Plenty of people care about image. In the 80's, if you wanted to even think about joining a metal band, you HAD to have long hair, high tops and tight ass jeans. And...alot of people have Anthrax shit for wearing board shorts on stage.

What's all this I read about covers? Only the beginning of the video is them jamming Ring of Fire, they play a Volbeat song right after that. It's called Sad Man's Tongue.

You guys didn't watch the full video! BUSTED! :lol: