HEY BASSFELLOW!!! I found an excuse to return to Athens two weekendds in a row!!!!

TD

HAS INTEGRITY
Aaaaahhhh. College relived!
This Friday I'm riding down with a colleague to catch some high school B-Ball at the OU Convo.
Then next Saturday I signed up to be a judge at the state science fair in Athens!!!

I'll gulp down a burrito from the Burrito Buggy for you my man!
I also need to visit PawPurs, the Union, the Smiling Skull, my old apartment, the graveyard well that one soriety sister &^(##$** me :OMG: Oh, good times, good times.

If you are serious, thats the gayest fucken thing I have ever heard of. Man are you a fucken loser. Retards and a science fair, get a fucken life.

TD said:
Then next Saturday I signed up to be a judge at the state science fair in Athens!!!

muffytheVampirelayer said:
If you are serious, thats the gayest fucken thing I have ever heard of. Man are you a fucken loser. Retards and a science fair, get a fucken life.
Well first Muffy, this thread was for my pal BassFellow, as he and I (and anyone else in or near Ohio) share a fondness for Athens, OH. He refers to it as the "Haight Ashbury of the Midwest." I prefer "Center of the Universe."
Also, I was actually rather proud to be selected by the State of Ohio in conjunction with The Ohio University to be a judge at that level. It's particularly ironic, because I'm a Social Studies Major, with a Language Arts Minor. My sole science class in college was a freshmen level Astronomy course, so this is a whole new experience for me. :wave:

ok you can't hurl insults at a guy for helping out with the community. he's teaching kids that everyone else avoids. plus that seems like alot to be doing. going to a baseball game, judging a science fair, eating a burrito, and then teaching kids. my life consists of going to work and then usually sitting on my ass on my days off. Not that i think TD is a saint but you can't use good things people doi as insults. "that guy gave some mentally challenged kids a chance, what a loser!!!!"
that just doesn't work.
-Jono-

I dont care who the post was/is for it is still gay. And there is no irony in you judging a science fair......its called gayness.

TD said:
Well first Muffy, this thread was for my pal BassFellow, as he and I (and anyone else in or near Ohio) share a fondness for Athens, OH. He refers to it as the "Haight Ashbury of the Midwest." I prefer "Center of the Universe."
Also, I was actually rather proud to be selected by the State of Ohio in conjunction with The Ohio University to be a judge at that level. It's particularly ironic, because I'm a Social Studies Major, with a Language Arts Minor. My sole science class in college was a freshmen level Astronomy course, so this is a whole new experience for me. :wave:

Jono said:
ok you can't hurl insults at a guy for helping out with the community. he's teaching kids that everyone else avoids. plus that seems like alot to be doing. going to a baseball game, judging a science fair, eating a burrito, and then teaching kids. my life consists of going to work and then usually sitting on my ass on my days off. Not that i think TD is a saint but you can't use good things people doi as insults. "that guy gave some mentally challenged kids a chance, what a loser!!!!"
that just doesn't work.
-Jono-
Life's too short to sit still brother. You forgot to mention my Sunday night basketball league (oh the points I score :ill: ) And the mountain biking group. Throw in beer, gambling, narcotics, fine dining, live music, church, and grocery shopping, and you have my weekend.

I dont care who the post was/is for it is still gay. And there is no irony in you judging a science fair......its called gayness.

Hey, what's wrong with judging science fairs? I've judged at the Illinois State one for several years now.

TD- I don't know if you ever judged one before, but some of the projects these kids come up with are freakin' amazing.

ummm its fucken gay you goddam nerds.

remington69 said:
Hey, what's wrong with judging science fairs? I've judged at the Illinois State one for several years now.

TD- I don't know if you ever judged one before, but some of the projects these kids come up with are freakin' amazing.

Yes. Helping shed a light on the cause of breast cancer is so gay.

Nerd. That's what I am. Proud of it too.

Since you have a disdain for us so much, do me a favor and refrain from reaping the fruits of our labor. ie Never use any medicine, go to the doctor, drive a car, heat up food in a microwave, or use a computer, etc. Afterall, gay nerds brought you that.

Have a nice day. :)

She blinded you with science. TD, omigod, how could I forget the Union. I saw HR from Bad Brains there. Is School Kids records still cool/there? Everybody, ONE weekend @ OU and you'll always want to go back, nerd or not. TD, are you studying the effects of Meig's county "Oregano"? Being a chemical analyst(NERD, but not gay), the State Science Fair would be nontheless a good excuse for a road trip to "experience". Don't eat the shrooms :)

Typical nerd speak. I have a masters degree myself, and most people that I know with a Ph. D are far from nerds, they are actually quite the opposite. And a nerd didnt invent the automobile, it was a regular guy who did that.

And name one thing that you invented. Wow, you work in a lab taking orders from a doctor.

Quit riding on the coattails of those that are:
1) smarter than you
2) have accomplished far more than you ever will

And I dont think that homosexual nerds invented any of the above you mentioned.

All I said that judging a science fair is gay. Its kids for christ sake. WOW look at the neat volcano Billy built. Whoopie. Wow what a neat little solar system Janie built with her daddys help.

Plus TD is an asshole, and he needs to be schooled every now and then

........one more thing..I was one of those 3 day breast cancer walks 1 month ago, (and raised over $2500 from sponsers) because my grandmother died from breast cancer, so as far as I am concerned I do/did as much as you do for breast cancer.

remington69 said:
Yes. Helping shed a light on the cause of breast cancer is so gay.

Nerd. That's what I am. Proud of it too.

Since you have a disdain for us so much, do me a favor and refrain from reaping the fruits of our labor. ie Never use any medicine, go to the doctor, drive a car, heat up food in a microwave, or use a computer, etc. Afterall, gay nerds brought you that.

Have a nice day. :)

Typical nerd speak. I have a masters degree myself, and most people that I know with a Ph. D are far from nerds, they are actually quite the opposite. And a nerd didnt invent the automobile, it was a regular guy who did that.

And name one thing that you invented. Wow, you work in a lab taking orders from a doctor.

Quit riding on the coattails of those that are:
1) smarter than you
2) have accomplished far more than you ever will

And I dont think that homosexual nerds invented any of the above you mentioned.

All I said that judging a science fair is gay. Its kids for christ sake. WOW look at the neat volcano Billy built. Whoopie. Wow what a neat little solar system Janie built with her daddys help.

Plus TD is an asshole, and he needs to be schooled every now and then

........one more thing..I was one of those 3 day breast cancer walks 1 month ago, (and raised over $2500 from sponsers) because my grandmother died from breast cancer, so as far as I am concerned I do/did as much as you do for breast cancer.

For you to call anyone an asshole is definitely a prime example of the proverbial pot calling the kettle black my friend.

remington69 said:

I'm picturing it being like David Letterman has "Kid Scientists" on The Late Show. Anything that blows up or flies gets a "superior" from me. :worship:

Muff, both my parents died from cancer and thanks for the three day hike but cutting down people who's education and careers are "invalid" b/c they didn't create the automobile is pretty weak. I'm really not looking for an arguement and I'm not above "hitting below the belt" but come on. "I want meet the bitch that fucked you up!". Being technicians or R & D or even encouraging others in a scientific field for the future at the very least enables those "regular guys" to "invent" more effeiciently than when the Earth was flat.
However, judging a science fair does "sound" gay, but the emphasis was for TD to go to OU and relive some college days. TD has offended some and it's awesome to attack somebody personally but not the whole.

i don't see how judging a science fair is like being fucked in the ass. not that i know much about it. but genarally science fairs don't exclusively have 30 something sleeveless shirt wearing 5 o'clock shadow having hyperactive acting men so i don't see how anyone could percieve it as a "homosexual" activity.
now if you simply stated, "I'm just bustin TD's chops cause he's an asshole", i could let this go.
-Jono-