Hey, Cara Taylor

• Thread starter Ghost of Red Dragon
  • Start date
G

Ghost of Red Dragon

The City Of Irving Police Department is monitoring/recording the calls comming from/going to your cell phone

someone is calling me, making obscene/harrasing phone calls and they're calling from Cara Taylor's phone

just thought i should say something because harrassing people over the phone is now a felony under Bush's newest Homeland Security Initiative

you breathing is a felony under my newest Dragon Is An Unloved Douchebag Initiative

LOL

seriously though, who was talking when he said "Will Bozarth says hi"? i kinda got the impresion you were standing right next to him

The City Of Irving Police Department is monitoring/recording the calls comming from/going to your cell phone

someone is calling me, making obscene/harrasing phone calls and they're calling from Cara Taylor's phone

just thought i should say something because harrassing people over the phone is now a felony under Bush's newest Homeland Security Initiative

And thats a shame...

also, how about you find a hobby, you know, something other than wearing womens clothes, flashing random people in public and rubbing your dick on strangers?

you fucking jerk off

Thats a totally false accusation!... but the message your mom left after was quite hillarious.

seriously, somebody really did try to hook up with my mom, it just wasn't you,

also
i have no idea what my mom said in the voice mail message

seriously, somebody really did try to hook up with my mom

now that i'm thinking about it, it was 3 or 4 guys trying to sleep with my mom, they're voices kept overlaping each other and one of them had slurred speech from being drunk