hey Cavanagh boys, you're welcome in Brussels

Eos said:
That should never be an excuse :loco:
if they will play again at biebob, I'll return there. but it would be more easy if anathema can play in brussels one day :) I've no car and my friends who have one don't like anathema so :erk:
I'm sure that they could play in a 700 persons capacity club (fuck this sentence is crap)

ps: Muse in first part is not a good idea actually, I hate them. Bellamy has a gay voice.

PY said:
if they will play again at biebob, I'll return there. but it would be more easy if anathema can play in brussels one day :) I've no car and my friends who have one don't like anathema so :erk:
I'm sure that they could play in a 700 persons capacity club (fuck this sentence is crap)

ps: Muse in first part is not a good idea actually, I hate them. Bellamy has a gay voice.
Maybe I'll pick you up with me car... :D

It would be really cool if Hypocrisy would do more than one gig in Switzerland and if a friend of mine wouldn't want to see Clawfinger (?) in Switzerland on the 19th.. anyway I'm going to take the train and see Hypocrisy on the 19th in Stuttgart again (about 300km away from here), take the 4am train back home and at 6am sit around for one hour in Basel... alone ;).. but ok, I'm freaky :D

Thortyir said:
It's worth the trip... I saw Hypocrisy with Dummy burger last saturday. They kuckin' kicked ass!!! !:headbang:
A friend of mine and I were thinking about going to Milan on the 14th.. that would make 350km each way.. maybe a bit too crazy concidering that we would have to drive 700km, get up early to go to work and then the following evening driving 200km to see them again in Switzerland *g*

sol83 said:
how much do you spend for gas ffs?
Gas is not very expensive for it's usually a small car. For the trip to Grenoble and back (700-800km; we went to see Malevolent Creation) we had to stop at the gasstation only once and payed around 20Euros each.
A few peops used to have a Chrysler Voyager so we used thatone if there were more than 4 people. So like to Strassbourg and back (where we went to see the X-Mass Fest or the No Mercy for the second time) it was less than 15Euros per person. The more travellers, the less you pay ;)

Dimmu Borgir play alone here and that was the third time that Hypocrisy didn't come here... 2 years before the canceled their show with Immortal 1 day before the GIG.... Arggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg:erk:

I saw them 2 years before at Graspop and they were EXCELLENT... this was 1 of my best live ever...