Hey Chris cool website

legatoman

New Metal Member
May 3, 2005
I met you a few yrs ago at a show in Austin TX where u played with Iced Earth and In Flames my girlfriend had known the band when they first started out in Colorado anyway I met you after the show and we talked shop because I too play guitar I hv now for 16yrs and you were down to earth and very cool chked out the power tabs good stuff I practice with it and lv the killer lick in "Starlight'sFury" lv the dim mixed with the pentatonic that ones an attention getter anyway when u get a chance email me at rhythmicmadness@yahoo.com

legatoman said:
I met you a few yrs ago at a show in Austin TX where u played with Iced Earth and In Flames my girlfriend had known the band when they first started out in Colorado anyway I met you after the show and we talked shop because I too play guitar I hv now for 16yrs and you were down to earth and very cool chked out the power tabs good stuff I practice with it and lv the killer lick in "Starlight'sFury" lv the dim mixed with the pentatonic that ones an attention getter anyway when u get a chance email me at rhythmicmadness@yahoo.com
Thanks for the nice words.
if you are working on that you are trully the legatoman.
Take care, Chris.