Hey Chris!

derek

Grey Eminence
Sep 30, 2005
Edinburgh, U.K.
Saw you Saturday past in Glasgow, great show! It was great to finally see you live, good sir!

Anyways, all the best with the rest of the tour!

Hello Chris...

I´m now forced to 1 1/2 month at home recovering from a arm wrestling fracture, :p, and i do also play guitar, mostly seven string, i have 2, a 2002 rg1527bp with blazes and a rg2077xlrb 27 scale with custom dimarzios... that being told, must say my fustration is killing me and feeling my guitar playing and gym workout going down and theres nothing i can do about it... Well, since now i spend the days in front of my laptop writting at half speed, i´ve seen your article on www.sevenstring.org and after digging about your guitar work and read your posts in the forum, i really like to say hello Chris, you seem a 5 star person... I´ll try to keep myself motivated to pass this difficult moment...

A big []

João Carlos

Thanks Derek,

and Joao Carlos, it sounds like you have the right attitude goven you circumstances. Just try to do things that you can accomplesh like theory and eartraining and you will find yourself a better musician when you are healed.

good luck, Chris.

Rich - Rannoch said:
Hey Chris! Looking forward to seeing you and the other Nevermore boys at friday's gig in B'ham. I might finally get to see you play! Hooray!!! Looking forward to it :headbang:

Hopefully you'll get photos!

Rich - Rannoch said:
Well...I'll take my camera Steph, but I don't think my photos will come out anywhere as near as good as yours :worship:

Aw shucks. Thanks. I like all pix though.