Hey Devin ...

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
I know that you should be in L.A on the weekend of Dec 18th. Want to come to a big fucking Keg party? We will have an entire assortment of various liquors. C'mon down and bring big Gene! Respond for details.

Sorry AllWithinMyMonster, you can't really troll this board because there aren't any (well, there's me now) posters. Or you can, but no one will care.

Who the fuck is trolling? Me and my bud are having a big fucking bash!!! My friend so happens to be a big Devin fan. I figured he would be in town and wouldn't mind bringing big Gene to party with some young studs and vixens. I also invited the entire band of Death Angel & Impaled. It's ok if the board is dead, I also sent them invitations via email. So all bases are covered. ;)

P.S Dev, if you're reading this. Don't forget your cowboy hat!

I don't know when it has been posted.... But I'd really be surprised that only one came.

The party occured. Fucking devin missed a doozy! Cute chicks giving lap dances, a sickly child lying in a pool of his own vomit on the front porch, liberals smoking woody harrelson endorsed cigarettes up in the v.i.p lounge, people receiving bj's in automobiles. What a fucking night. Devin...there's always next yr!