Hey does the god damn DMV know your eyeball history if you don't tell them?

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Because I got my license renewal in the mail and don't have to take the test again, COSORORE. :headbang:

But it says "if you have any vision changes check HERE and come in to stand in line for 139813 hours to take a vision test." I like, wear glasses now. Do you think that's on my record? Otherwise Imma just send them shitz in, along with $26. God dammit, I think it cost me $12 to get my shitz last time.

i just DO

(dmv = my initials btw, yes I was mocked endlessly in middle school)

and if i had my druthers, I'd screw that chimpanzee.

pretty sure the DMV doesnt know shit. eventully you'll probably have to go in person and use your glasses to pass the vision test and then they'll know. i dont think the optomotrist tells the DMV you got new glasses. i think that'd be a violation of doctor patient confidentiality.

i just renewed my license. i did it online for $25. so i still have the picture they took 10 years on my license. i looked like a loser back then too

Yeah I'm very much 18 in my photo, people say "whoa that doesn't look like you!" but the dude is obviously a decade (or more) younger so it's like, backwards confusion. Imma just mail them shitz in.

Good posts so far.