Hey dudes any comments on this mix?

Mike Moriarty

Oct 24, 2009
Recorded this with my Eleven Rack direct. Let me know what you think!

Last edited by a moderator:
sounds like its not glue to the drums. the guitars is a little to treble. if you back off a little of treble so the guitars hit the snare mark it will mold better in the mix i think. and its sound like the its guitars all over the place. no disrespect. test it! myself like the bass to be between the kick and snare and the guitar just a snag over snare. dont be afraid to put more mids in and what u think.

sounds like its not glue to the drums. the guitars is a little to treble. if you back off a little of treble so the guitars hit the snare mark it will mold better in the mix i think. and its sound like the its guitars all over the place. no disrespect. test it! myself like the bass to be between the kick and snare and the guitar just a snag over snare. dont be afraid to put more mids in and what u think.

Does anybody else have any idea what the fuck this guy is talking about? I'm lost.

Hi!
I agree with nichiz regarding harsh guitar trebles. They are pretty noisy at the moment.
That would be good to add some LF meat (I mean bass) to the mix as well.

Hi!
I agree with nichiz regarding harsh guitar trebles. They are pretty noisy at the moment.
That would be good to add some LF meat (I mean bass) to the mix as well.

Thanks for the input man. I have added some more bass guitar to the original mix. Messing around with low pass filters on the guitar right now.

The mix in your sig sounds great by the way.