hey everybody!!!!!

DmD4eva

New Metal Member
Oct 20, 2003
bronx, new york
Visit site
hey all, my name is Delilah and i'm from NYC. :wave: :wave: i'm new to the website and i'm just interested about how the website works. first, i want a icon, but i have no idea how to get one. call me stupid, but hey.... fuck you lol lol jking. also if anybody just wants to say what's up to me, just respond back.

You need to have an image no larger than 100x100 pixels either on your hard drive or up on the web somewhere (note: images on geocities & other free webservers won't work). Then, up at the very top of the page, click the usercp link, that will bring you to your user control panel. across the page you'll see a series of text links..click the avatar one, that will bring you to the avatar page (there are also some stock avatars here if you can't find a custom image you like). Scroll down past the stock avatars, & you'll see the place to enter the url of your custom avatar, or upload one from your hard drive. Then you can go to the Test Your Avatar thread in this forum & give it a shot to see if it worked right..if so, you're all set! :)