Hey Everyone, I know it's been posted but, just a quick reminder.

Jun 26, 2004
I will be doing a live Interview on Metal Assault Radio on Monday at 1pm, so if you get a chance check it out!!!(pst)
www.metalassaultradio.com

chrisbroderick.jpg

Metal Assault Radio is proud to announce a live phone interview with MEGADETH guitarist Chris Broderick on Monday, September 28th 2009, at 4:00 p.m. EST (1:00 p.m. PST.)
With the release of ENDgame and a World tour beginning soon, this is not one to miss.

Tune in, get the latest and have a chance to win a copy of MEGADETH Endgame!

Tune in to Metal Assault Radio at www.metalassaultradio.com

Cool interview for anyone who may have missed it! Topics included everything from the new disc's high chart position ( w/ competition from the Beatle's re-releases & new Jay Z ) and the recording process for "Endgame", upcoming tour info, practice routines as a teen ( 14 hour days w/ piano, violin and guitar ) to family support ( including Chris saying he got a paper route to pay for guitar lessons ). Chris was also asked about the Ibanez Broderick Signature Guitar rumors as well as shedding a little more light in his past role with Nevermore. Pretty nice with the whole interview lasting about 20-25min.

I have the interview recorded, if anybody wants to listen to it, just tell to me please :)