Hey everyone

opethfan4life19

New Metal Member
Jan 19, 2003
Richmond, Virginia
Visit site
I am new to this forum and I am looking forward to reading what everyone has to say. I am glad that I have finally found a forum where people are into my type of music and they actually have one for Opeth:). Take care all.

Originally posted by Russell
:wave: So, what's your type of music? ;) :p

Well I love anything that Opeth does and they have been called a few different things seems like. The favorite type of metal that they have been called, that at least I like a lot, is symphonic metal. I forgot where I read that but since their songs are so long they do seem to have movements just like a symphony at a classical music concert. I like most any type of metal though really. I just recently got the Bloodbath cd, Resurrection Through Carnage. Whoa classic death metal at it's best, pure brilliance:).

This might sound funny but I think the band that got me into the heavier type stuff is Fear Factory. I have three of their cd's including their first one. I guess I say that is funny because some other people that are into metal do not like them that much. I love any swedish metal it seems, or rather any from Europe in general. From all the bands I have heard it does not seem as if they know how to mess up on an album. Anywho before I get too long winded yea I like pretty much any metal:).