Hey from OFD

Rich_OFD

New Metal Member
Jul 3, 2011
Hey...my names rich, just joined this site today to find some new music and also introduce my band Ourfamous Dead.

Afternoon Ppl...just wanted to give a shout out to this band who have been together about 2 years and just recently its all started to go really well getting alot of shows coming up &
would love if some of the members here could check us out at www.facebook.com/ourfamousdead

Got shows coming up with funeral for a friend and Gallows =D

here is some info on my band

Our Famous Dead are a five-piece, self-defined 'ElectroniCore' band, who write music that fuses heavy guitars and pounding beats, with electronica elements laced with synth and dance tones.
Formed in 2009 the group originally hailed from West Cumbria, and immediately set out relentlessly touring across the country, providing support for some of the most well-known UK bands. The quintet then relocated to the Leeds area, and set about working on the never-ending task of writing more material, but this time with the hope of taking on a slightly heavier approach, yet still combining their trademark electronic edge. The band now hope to make 2011 their year, by playing venues all over the UK, and truly getting the OurFamous Dead name known in every household.

Below are just a few examples of praise that OurFamous Dead have received;

''The fast electronic sound, mixed with a variety of screaming and singing creates a big sound, one that has the potential to really take off.

One band who this is comparable to at the minute is My Passion, only this is faster and heavier… think My Passion on speed!''

- Shattered Glass Media

"Ourfamous Dead are different. That means that they certainly won't appeal to everyone, but their blend of emotive rock and Industrial is catching the attention of audiences across the country and as such, they have snared us too."

- Dom Smith, Sphere Magazine.

Ourfamous Dead have supported many bands across the span of their musical journey so far, including;
The Blackout, Evarose, Atlas&i, Horizons, The Sun Explodes, Ella Carrera, Bang Bang Eche, Kyra, and ISPYSTRANGERS, to name a few.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But yeah, thanks to whoever takes the time to go check us out