hey guys! newbie here

PoseyCOBHC

Dec 17, 2011
New York, USA
hey guys, im a girl and im 15. i can be random sometimes, hopefully not to the point where im a nuisance, lol.

well anyway, i guess its pretty obvious that i like metal, or else i wouldnt be here. lol. my favorite bands are Children Of Bodom, Whitechapel, Megadeth, Behemoth, Lamb of God, Escape the Fate, Death Angel, Impaled Nazarene, Anthrax, The Devil Wears Prada, Norther, Dethklok (i watch metalocalypse like mad, lol), Slayer, Dio... i like way too many bands to name. im just mostly into death metal, thrash metal, metalcore, deathcore, speed metal (dragonforce lol), just anything you can mosh to. but i cant stand crunkcore, especially brokencyde and the medic driod. they just annoy me to a point of no return...

other than metal, im also a cartoon fanatic. i like Beavis and Butthead, My little Pony (im not a brony), old episodes of Spongebob (because all the new ones are stupid and all about gross-out humor), Metalocalypse, and i did like Invader Zim before all the scene kids obsessed over it and ruined it for everyone. i dont like scene kids at all.

im also really into art. i draw a lot, and i do customize My little Ponies.
heres one of my drawings (this was before i knew goats had anything to do with satan, but whenever i listen to Impaled Nazarene, this is what i imagine. lol):
Capture-2.png

and a good example of one of my custom Ponies:
DSCN1198.jpg

well i think i've wrote enough about myself now. hope to have an awesome time aroung here!

by the way... :Spam: this icon is hilarious! XD