Hey guys

Maozilla

New Metal Member
Jul 29, 2008
New Jersey
Hi, new member here.

Favorite bands in no particular order: Pain of Salvation, Opeth, Symphony X Dream Theater, Between the Buried and Me, Porcupine Tree, The Mars Volta, Buckethead, Bumblefoot, anything by Jason Becker, Children of Bodom, Coheed and Cambria, Edge of Sanity, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Lamb of God, Machine Head, Mastodon, Metallica, Megadeth, Tool. These are the ones that come to mind right now, I know it features a lot of proggy stuff that's not really metal but my music taste is pretty vast.

I've been playing guitar for a little under a year now, I believe August 17th is the day when I first got my guitar (I might be wrong on the date). I don't really know a lot of songs but I'm not all that bad. Most of the full songs I know how to play is by Metallica, such as Fade to Black, Creeping Death, Master of Puppets, Blackened, And Justice For All, and probably a few more, including solo and everything. The only things I do differently are downstrums just because my arms can't take what Hetfield and do.

I do play Guitar Hero a bit too (oh shoot me it's just a game and it's not a damn substitute for guitar) and I don't think I'm all that bad at it. If you want to play me on that or a few first person shooters (halo, CoD4, etc.) you can add me on XBL. Gamertag: GTFOsaur

Welcome Maozilla
I like Pain of Salvation, Opeth, Symphony X, Dream Theater, Porcupine Tree, Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Lamb of God, Machine Head, Mastodon, Metallica, Megadeth, Tool, too from ur list..

Pain of Salvation, Opeth, Symphony X Dream Theater, Between the Buried and Me, Porcupine Tree, The Mars Volta, Buckethead, Bumblefoot, anything by Jason Becker, Children of Bodom, Coheed and Cambria, Edge of Sanity, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Lamb of God, Machine Head, Mastodon, Metallica, Megadeth, Tool.

Noice shit.