hey~I’m a new visited and I’m a chinese girl~

XXX-Selver

WHAT IS THE SHIT LIFE?
Oct 3, 2007
China/Urumuqi
profile.myspace.com
I want to know about metal more and more,and my Game-time is so poor,because the study is more important for a chinese student,and our tests are so crazy!!If I can,I wanna show my test papper for evey one~......
Hummm....My english is poor,I just wanna you can understand me.At school,my English test is so bad becouse of grammers.....Don't yeilling for me...I just say this sentences at three times......Maybe..three?!
BUT!I also love metal and I'll love it forever,I hope I can chat it with everyone,and I'll make everyone can understand me as much as possible...
So~can I make friends with you?~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey,mate,we both from China.I was a high school student. Nice meeting you.Yes,Lurking around here has lots of fun,then again it could improve your English well.I came here in july,at that time,I can't even get the meaning of everybody's reply of my first dumb posting(^_^)These misunderstanding leads a oral fight between me and the Moderators (shame on me).Three mounth passed,I found I could understand most of the replies...uh...then fighting in Hypocrisy Forum again.All in all,these forum is a nice place,finding the sub-forum of your favorate band.

Hey,mate,we both from China.I was a high school student. Nice meeting you.Yes,Lurking around here has lots of fun,then again it could improve your English well.I came here in july,at that time,I can't even get the meaning of everybody's reply of my first dumb posting(^_^)These misunderstanding leads a oral fight between me and the Moderators (shame on me).Three mounth passed,I found I could understand most of the replies...uh...then fighting in Hypocrisy Forum again.All in all,these forum is a nice place,finding the sub-forum of your favorate band.

I was a high school student,too,and I'm 16years old(Jay/1/1991),I think some times you can chat with me on QQ(236156868) or e-mail.
my english is not good,may I can say my english is so bad,but I just love metal,so I tried to understand everyone as much as I could....it's so difficult but I can know more things about metal,so I'm very happy,even through ,I'm so tired....and someone may can't understand me because of my poor english..
I forget say "nice to meeting you,too" for you,and your english is very good~!I gonna ask you some replies mean if I can'tunderstand them.~3Q~

^Welcome to UM, I thought you were the first chinese here, I had no idea that loveMikael was chinese too? :erk:

anyway, if you want to know more about metal, just ask

Welcome to UM, if you have questions about metal or need help with english I'm willing to help. I don't speak chinese (I know someone who is learning) but I can try to help you improve your english, send me a message via AIM (same name as my user name here)

ThanX for every one~
some tomes my father may lock the internet because of my tests, my father mour and more carefuly about my study,and he was fought with me at last month beacause of I came back home was late...i'm so tired ..and he thought that the thing all were because of me,and he hit me was should be allowed... may some Chiese child or adult think that the hit the childen is a right thing at some times,but I'm disagree.may I dissimilar with others,but I can't give up my happyness.
may at 14 years ago(I can't remind this clear..),my parence have divorced,and after this,I known more things and thougt more times about my life.I just wanna make me happy for every day,and I gonna not so sad for it like myself-at some-year ago.I have a friend who are like me,she was so sad for this,at last she was becomes unhealth for heart and mind.I don't wanna like her.so I began fall in love heavy metal...it can makes me creazy and gonna forgetting every thing,also,I can study hard now.I can make more friends on here,I'm very happy~~but I wanna say sorry for everyone that I say something are unhappy and nomore things about metal,but I just hope more people can know some things about me,and I think the things like this should be know and oposite of this.
at last,I wanna tell you that I haven't more time for coming here,but I gonna come here as much as possible~~~haha~~and some times we can chat with E-mail~~~doesn’t it~~?whatever my father or others do,I gonna don’t lost my happyness and myself FOREVER~~!!!
DON’T FORGET E-EMAIL ME~!my e-mail:236156868@qq.com ~~~

I wanna know more about news about metal every time,and I will tell it for my friends~but...Chinese websides always just have a few songs,and some metal bands' song without fiona fung..why does it???...I wanna get some songs with fiona fung..~~~~~~~

oh, you meant new bands:

ok, let's name some heavey/power metal:
Saxon (new wave of british heavy metal)
Iron Maiden (new wave of british heavy metal)
Iced Earth (thrash/power metal)
Sonata Arctica (power/sympohnical metal)
Blind Guardian
DragonForce
Edguy
Evergrey
Hammerfall
Grave Digger
Helloween
Blitzkrieg
Kamelot
Rage
Manowar
Savatage