hey i need some serious help with APTRIGGA

CatharsisStudios

trcksngsrpbngs
Jun 25, 2008
how the hell do i get it to replace just the snare. i have my kit all divided on reaper (DKFH) and it is triggering every hit. instead of just the snare?

the only way i've found to fix this is duplicate the ez drummer midi track and delete everything but the sanre and put that in the snare track.

You need to use multichannel mode on EzDrummer (open the mixer inside it and rightclick on any of the parts that says Stereo and select Multichannel). By default, it outputs just a stereo signal. What you describe will happen if you place a trigger on that.

how the hell do i get it to replace just the snare. i have my kit all divided on reaper (DKFH) and it is triggering every hit. instead of just the snare?

the only way i've found to fix this is duplicate the ez drummer midi track and delete everything but the sanre and put that in the snare track.

Post a clip please! but yeah, Tornio should have your problem covered :)

my kit is stereo its just reaper has a weird as midi routing. i got it to work :D but its a hassle, i mean i have my whole entire kit seperated and the kick resampled

HAhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha, that must sound ridiculous - bang bang bang ba-bang bang bang bang ba-ba-ba-bang!! :lol:

LOL

my kit is stereo its just reaper has a weird as midi routing. i got it to work :D but its a hassle, i mean i have my whole entire kit seperated and the kick resampled

Yes, everything must be separated. Aptrigga and Drumagog aren't magic boxes that can decipher a kick from a snare or tom if it's all together in a stereo mix. It just doesn't work that way. The way I do things most of the time, duplicate the midi track. On the EZdrummer (DFH) track, turn off ALL drums...leaving only the cymbals and hats. On the duplicated midi track, set up Battery with my own samples set up for snare, kick, and toms.

If you want to go it the replacement route, just use the multi outs of EZ drummer. Simple as that. (as Tornio said above)

yeah dudes. not to be rude or anything. but my kit is seperated into diffrent channels on reaper. its all good, i've read the manual and that has nothing to do with it.

when i put the AP trigga on my SNARE channel. it plays all the hits instead of the snare. so the kick is good, and all the other shit is good, but the snare plays everything, i believe the way i have it routed is weird. but it works.