Hey Kevin

haha I don't know... it's sort of his trademark. He brings it with him to appearances and kids go crazy over it. Everyone wants to touch it and squeeze it haha.

I think a better question is "What's up with that crazy rubber chicken lady?" She seems to love to hate that chicken.... EVERY SINGLE DAY.

haha I don't know... it's sort of his trademark. He brings it with him to appearances and kids go crazy over it. Everyone wants to touch it and squeeze it haha.

I think a better question is "What's up with that crazy rubber chicken lady?" She seems to love to hate that chicken.... EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Yea, I was going to ask about her! Who the fuck is she? :lol:

Well ok then. Is she a whore that can fit heads in her vagina if she's everything we can imagine?

Well, she's hopelessly obsessed with Ricker so I think she just tolerates the chicken as an avenue to be in contact with him. In turn, he finds it hilarious that she freaks whenever he uses the chicken, so it just turns into a vicious endless cycle of comedy haha. The perfect recipe for a successful radio program.

I don't know how much he makes, and the rubber chicken lady is surprisingly good looking. She comes out to most of the big station events.