HEY SAN FRAN WE R COMING BACK THIS WED!

CCshred

maidens guitar
Jan 5, 2009
Moorpark
Come one and all out to YOSHI in San Fransisco for a Maidens all ages show this wed! It has been a long time since we have been up north so you dont want to miss this!

1330 Fillmore Street
San Francisco, CA 94115

Got another apckage fromMark today wioth more flyers & hand bills Nooooooooo! Nothing's really going on between now & wednsday but I did pass out hundreds over the weekend. I reflyered haight Street today & am going to Metal Monday at pop's Bar in the mission district as wll as teh ,Metal Monday at The Bucksho bar under my house.

Can't wait! Haven't seen the Maidens since I went down to one of the Swap Meet shows last year. Hey Courteney, I wanna hear Reach Out!

Got another apckage fromMark today wioth more flyers & hand bills Nooooooooo! Nothing's really going on between now & wednsday but I did pass out hundreds over the weekend. I reflyered haight Street today & am going to Metal Monday at pop's Bar in the mission district as wll as teh ,Metal Monday at The Bucksho bar under my house.

Danny, U DA MAN! Thanks so much! :headbang:

Linda, can you guys please send me some flyers and stickers, so that I can hit up the East side of the bay for this show? I'm thrilled as hell that you guys are making it back up so quickly! :headbang:

Hey there, Raider187! I'm sure we already have your info on file with the powers that be but pm me your mailing info and I'll be sure we get some stuff out to you as soon as it's done from the printers!!! :-D Thanks so much!!!