Hey so ummm it is rummored that Dimmu is touring with Behemoth in the States...

u know i heard that too, and i didnt believe it, but in feb 25 they r playing in london, ON, in canada,

theres a place here in london, that metal shows happens in it, and the guy that works there, said that, i was surprised and didnt believe him, but since u said it right now, i think i might believe it,

and i've heard that kalmah r coming in april too

Behemoth and Dimmu are coming together in the spring. I don't really think Amon would be on that tour, and if they were, they would probably open that show. And at this point in AA's career, I don't think opening would be the best thing for them.

I'd say some crappy band winds up on that tour to be honest..

Behemoth and Dimmu are coming together in the spring. I don't really think Amon would be on that tour, and if they were, they would probably open that show. And at this point in AA's career, I don't think opening would be the best thing for them.

I'd say some crappy band winds up on that tour to be honest..

if I had it my way I would have behemoth headline and dimmu open

Behmemoth and Dimmu is comming and it would be amaizng show, The best band to open the show would be fucking God Dethroned

Damnit I really want to see Dimmu. Simen is my god and I must gaze upon his greatness with my own eyes. The rest of the band can rollover and die for all I care.