Hey Steve...

eaeolian said:
The guitar came in, and it's pretty smokin'. Live shots from Friday's show are here.

Cool live shots. The guitar looks great. How does it sound? Do you like it?

fossil said:
Cool live shots. The guitar looks great. How does it sound? Do you like it?

I've played it a bit - it's very nice. The neck profile is very different - almost like a compound radius fingerboard, since it's nice and round at the top and much more oval by the time the neck joins the body. It sounds really good, too - maple thru-block and mahogany wings will do that. The recessed tunomatic is a little strange to me, but it's the same height as a recessed Flyd, which makes sense. (All of my Floyded guitars have them on top.)

I think Dave's going to end up endorsing them. Me? Well, I found out recently that I'm actually still a Jackson endorser. That doesn't prevent me from buying a KXK, though, just endorsing them. I think Dave's got another guitar on the way...

eaeolian said:
I've played it a bit - it's very nice. The neck profile is very different - almost like a compound radius fingerboard, since it's nice and round at the top and much more oval by the time the neck joins the body. It sounds really good, too - maple thru-block and mahogany wings will do that. The recessed tunomatic is a little strange to me, but it's the same height as a recessed Flyd, which makes sense. (All of my Floyded guitars have them on top.)

I think Dave's going to end up endorsing them. Me? Well, I found out recently that I'm actually still a Jackson endorser. That doesn't prevent me from buying a KXK, though, just endorsing them. I think Dave's got another guitar on the way...

Cool. Glad you like Rob's guitars. He puts a lot of work into them. Oh by the way what's happening in Division land? New CD soon?

Steve

eaeolian said:
We recorded last Friday's show for a possible live disc. Looks like no new studio disc until 2007, given the schedule. For us, three years isn't bad. :lol:

Hey, who does the booking for you guys?

Well at the present you can contact me or Elena our bassist.

Steve

eaeolian said:
Looks like you guys will get a chance to compare axes in person...

Yep Mike look forward to seeing Division at MM3! Should be a lot of fun!

Steve