Hey Steve

Violens

Jun 14, 2007
I was listening to your bass solo on Cosmic sea just now, after a long time in which I hadn't picked that album up anymore..it's a great solo and I like the sound of your bass a lot..who wrote it?

Thanks a lot man. I wrote that little line in the studio lobby on the Rickenbacker. That's what you are hearing, the Ric through an Ampeg, that's it. Ahh...back in the day...
Can you send me that transcription please?
SDG

Thanks a lot man. I wrote that little line in the studio lobby on the Rickenbacker. That's what you are hearing, the Ric through an Ampeg, that's it. Ahh...back in the day...
SDG

Thank you very much! I think you are the best bassist that Death has ever had :kickass:

Anyways do you really need the transcription made by Tomas? :lol:

Hhahahaha

Of course I'll send the transcription to you Steve, but I'm not sure it's right, it's just what my ears are able to hear, and I suck! haha
I'll send the transcription to both of you by PM, let me just upload it.

Oh, and I can't believe I'm actually talking to Steve! Whoa!

kinda off topic but bleh
im listenign to defiant imagination right now..it like everytime i want to hear some awesome bass work i just start listening to it.
all in all id just like to say

STEVE YOU OWN

SDG

this is a stupid question, but you don't remember it right?