Symphony X
Evergrey
Circle II Circle
Vanden Plas
Secret Sphere
Mercenary
Pagen's Mind
Redemption

I'll consider it for maybe Nightwish, Symphony X and a few others. But you know, I'm not the biggest power metal fan. They should've brought back Spiral Architect. Then again, the crowd didn't really seem to appreciate it like we did.

Gay.
Nothing will ever top that ProgPower 2.0, too many killer bands...including Spiral Architect's last show ever...trust me, I know the source.
The only band on there this time worth it is Symphony X. But I think I can afford to miss them there - It appears that they will be on tour with us this summer for the Halford/Testament US tour.
Oops, did I just leak something...???

Yeah, Asgeir and the rest are under the impression that too many things go wrong at their shows. I thought it was near perfect. Well, all but them not playing the end of Cloud Constructor, right Steve?

Steve, were you aware that the buzz around these boards was that SA was the worst band in PPII? It seems as if we were in the minority who think they OWNED it. I guess they didn't move around enough for them. Damn power metal fans.

HippieOfDoom said:
It appears that they will be on tour with us this summer for the Halford/Testament US tour.
Oops, did I just leak something...???

DID I HEAR SOMEONE SAY WORLD TOUR???????????????????????????????

The7thCynic said:
Well, all but them not playing the end of Cloud Constructor, right Steve?
QUOTE]

WHAT!?!
That's the most impressive part of the whole fucking album!
Lameness.
Don't get me wrong, I know it's ridiculously technical but why put it on the album if you can't play it?