Hey sup

PureWill

New Metal Member
Oct 19, 2002
Visit site
Hey I'm new to this site. I'd just like to say Hi. I usually listen to relaxing music, like meditation music. One day my dad put on some Arch Enemy , Enemy Within at full volume in my room. He was just joking but once I had heard it, I looked up the lyrics and I was hooked. I haven't stopped listening to Arch Enemy since then. My favorite song is Burning Angel. I am a christian but I'm not worthy by any stretch of eternity. But what got me interested is the lyrics in the songs, they speak about things that people have forgotten. Songs like Web of Lies and Enemy Within are more than just songs that rock. They have meaning to them, I find them extremely empowering I feel like I can use my will to deflect anything that tries to overthrow my beliefs. Anyway with that out of the way ....Hi everyone.

Welcome to UM! :wave:

I've only just written this in another thread, but who cares - Arch Enemy rock :headbang:. Personally I prefer Savage Messiah, but that discussion's more for the Arch Enemy forum. See you in there! :)

Enjoy the forums. :)