Hey True Light!

mgp

alcoholic
Aug 30, 2001
Visit site
After reading your post I dug out my Operation Mindcrime. Goddamn that Pamela Moore is amazing in Suite Sister Mary. Did you know she did Christine's Rhode's part with Warrel in Seattle for their Dreaming Neon Black release party show? Warrel introduced her and said something about "Suite Sister Mary." It was awesome.
Weirdly enough, I met Geoff Tate at a Nevermore show before that one and he was a DICK!!!!

He is the biggest idiot on the planet, i am listening to Q2K now....
i THINK mtv WENT TO HIS HEAD....WISH THEY WERE STILL UNDERGROUND LIKE IN '83
didn't know that info, I still like EMPIRE aswell, insteresting car music, hahahaahaaa...

big productions GO DOWN WELL HEY....

HAVE A FUN SUNDAY, ITS MOINDAY HERE...

hey mgp, i didnt see you at chuck's service, what happened?? i didnt see kim or ryan there either. i thought all of you would have showed up. it was sad yet kinda uplifting at the same time. chuck billy, steve digorgio, jame murphy, jim morris, bobby koeble, and the other control denied dudes showed up, aswell as a bunch of label and magazine people. it was aslide show of chuck goofing around and being funny. o well email me your phone # so next time im in the big T i can call ya. im going there next week to see pat and tony.