Hey!

Dont some people get the feeling that modern metal is getting better and better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

metalmoshgoth

New Metal Member
Jul 23, 2004
Hey its Metalmoshgoth here.
Fav Bands:
ummm, i like gothic/doom/black metal like evenfall, cradle of filth, sisters of mercy n theatre of tragedy.
:headbang: undefined[/SIZE]
I also like nightwish, within temptation, and pantera n damageplan n fear factory n chimaira n panic cell.

what do all u other peepz like?

Hey again. nice name by the way... so ur from the states. Whats the weather like over there? is virginia in the hot part or the cold????
hot day over here, about 25 celicius (u work in farenheit dont u!)
Soo, do u have msn? my adress is 'bigking_innit@hotmail.com' ADD ME!
metalmoshgoth

metalmoshgoth said:
Hey again. nice name by the way... so ur from the states. Whats the weather like over there? is virginia in the hot part or the cold????
metalmoshgoth

Lady Oracle is the Moderator of this particular forum (New members threads) and by far the coolest and fairest moderator.. I wish she was the moderator in all the forums on this site... anyways as for Virginia, i myself am in New York and the weather is fairly decent here .. in the 80's fairenheit with not much humidity this year.. Virginia should be the same or slightly higher... :wave:

metalmoshgoth said:
metalmoshgoth

Virginia is on the east coast of the USA..it doesn't get too hot where I am, but it's humid, which can be kind of gross. Yep, we work in farenheit here..it was 88 degrees farenheit here today, which is 31 degrees celsius..kind of a hot day, but nothing like some other places I've lived before.

I don't use MSN, but I'm always around UM, you'll see me. :)

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Lady Oracle is the Moderator of this particular forum (New members threads) and by far the coolest and fairest moderator.. I wish she was the moderator in all the forums on this site...
Wow! Thank you..I'm flattered! :oops: