Hey.

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
My apartment has four rooms across the back. We use them as spare, studio, bathroom, bedroom. Our initial plan was to clean out the first of those and use it as a guest bedroom. Now we're really not sure that's a good idea. It seems the space filled a similar purpose for the previous tenant. However, she opted out after awhile because anyone who slept there woke up screaming/crying. I'm figuring that when we discuss the rodent problems, I'll bring it up and try to get more details.
In terms of my own experiences, there's no space to sleep in there now so I don't know. There is something weird w/ the closet though. When we first moved in, I had this very "watched" feeling. After awhile, it faded. Then I went to get hangers from the closet and it returned instantly. Plus, the walls in there were ridiculously cold.

Also...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1523&item=5563647149&rd=1&ssPageName

yea um see this is where white people are weird. they'd keep living there while non-white people would be smart and move before having their face eaten off / soul stolen by evil ghosts/demons.

Eh the rent's low and the demons are confined to the one room. It has a door. There are people I don't like. It'll work out.

The ghosts in the house, if bored, just run around upstairs in the old servant's quarters.

Eh I think the spirits in there are all happy and shit cuz my cats are cute!