Hey

Karnage

Der Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Arkansas
Hi guys. This looked like a great metal forum, so I signed up. :headbang:

Let's see. I listen mostly to all forms of death, mainly technical death, along with some black, industrial, and little bit of metalcore. My favorite bands include: Rammstein (They brought me into metal a few years ago. It's ironic since most people don't consider them metal anyway.), Death, Emperor (note the Ihsahn avatar :D), Between the Buried and Me, Strapping Young Lad, Dying Fetus, Meshuggah, Necrophagist, Despised Icon, Anaal Nathrakh, and Gorguts. I'm sure there are a few more favorites I haven't listed, but I can't remember them all at the moment. I'm 16 and I live in Arkansas. There aren't many metalheads around where I live. Thankfully, I have 5 or 6 good friends at my school who all listen to metal religiously along with myself. :wave:

Ohh, I'm not alone. I figured there would be at least someone post and say "Rammstein aren't metal, fool, you aren't a metalhead! Rawr!" Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome. :)

Hrm...where did you see this? Their latest cd (Rosenrot) just came out, and it isn't the most metal cd ever, but its still metal, imo.

Karnage said:
Hrm...where did you see this? Their latest cd (Rosenrot) just came out, and it isn't the most metal cd ever, but its still metal, imo.

I have a best friend from Holland and she is good friends with Paul.
I did not explain it too well as the next R+ CD(studio) will be the one after Rosenrot.
Which will probably sometime in 2007? There is a possibility of the release of a live disc(dvd or cd) in 2006?